Sunday, February 21, 2010

February Highlights

Just want to recap a couple of things that have happened in February. Most recently, it snowed in Shreveport..I mean REALLY snowed!! I was skeptical about any accumulation...I was wrong.

On our snow day, Abram scooped up a snowball to play with. See how happy he is.
Abram quickly realized that snow is cold and makes your hands hurt. See how unhappy he is.
The boys in the snow!
We celebrated Mary's birthday at the beginning of the month. Here's the crew preparing to dive into some yummy carrot cake (decorated with some items from the "cake decorations" box in our kitchen--I think the palm tree and zebra are a perfect fit!!).

1 comment:

lauraharness said...

carrot cake, yum! love the pic of the smiling droddy boys with Mary and the cake, hadn't seen it. Still can't believe you had that much snow, how is freezer snowman? sure miss you guys, mardi gras was fun! thanks Jamey for posting a new one!